Two-Tone Promise Ring - Palladium Satin Step
- Elegant hand finished designs
- Luxury Gift Packaging
- UK Hallmark and Unique Argentium Flying Unicorn Trade Mark
- Patented Argentium Silver
- Worldwide shipping
- 30 Days Return Policy
You will find this surprising but when it comes to jewellery, what really counts is hidden beauty. Let me explain with one fine detail.
In this diamond cut ring -suitable for both men and women - we fused two different metals, palladium and silver, together using a unique patented method to create an inseparable bond.
This should give you a real sense of our approach because a cheaper method, used by many, would be to stretch the inner metal tightly against the outer. Unfortunately, when the tension relaxes, the metals become loose.
We revel in small details which reveal quality and commitment.
But this still does not get to the heart of why this ring deserves your attention:
We used unique Argentium Sterling Silver to create this ring. This point is exciting.
What is Argentium Sterling Silver? Argentium Sterling Silver is Sterling Silver on steroids!
- Tarnish resistance so that you no longer need to feel embarrassed by a lustrous gift that turned black though given with the best of intentions.
- Dent and scratch resistance - traditional Sterling Silver is softer and vulnerable to scratch marks. This ring will retain its lustre, beauty and elegance without the constant need to polish it.
- 96% silver - people are fascinated to learn that traditional Sterling Silver is only 92.5% silver. Your promise is made in absolute sincerity and purity of intention. Here is the only ring to reflect and symbolise it.
- Hypoallergenic - strictly no nickel used in its manufacture. We have stories of adults and children who were allergic just in the mere presence of silver who wear our creations safely and without any fear.
- Whiter and more lustrous - Argentium Sterling Silver has the gloriously lustrous and pure appearance of platinum.
- Absolutely no plating - This is very important to know. When manufactures claim that their silver is solid silver, ask them if its plated. If its traditional Sterling Silver, it most definitely is. That is because silver develops fire scarring during its manufacture. Argentium is unique because it does not scar.
- Silver from recycled source. In fact because Argentium does not scar during manufacture, we do not need to use environmentally hazardous acids and chemicals to remove scarring.
- Lifetime Guarantee - we are confident of our quality and if damaged under normal use (please refer to care booklet provided), we provide a full-refund.
A queen and two mythical creatures accompany this promise ring, guaranteeing our promise to you. The ring carries three hallmarks, certifying its purity and quality: the image of a leopard which is the Sterling Silver Hallmark for London Assay Office; the rare and famous Britannia hallmark: Britannia sitting on a throne, certifying that the ring contains 96% silver; and the unique Argentium Winged Unicorn Trademark,
Your ring will come beautifully presented in our luxury gift packaging.
I am sure you would agree that something of this quality and beauty does not need a discount, but if you buy this ring today, we are proud to offer you a 15% discount code: DIS15%
Please choose your size and preferred width above.