Classic Wedding Ring - 2.5mm Court
- Elegant hand finished designs
- Luxury Gift Packaging
- UK Hallmark and Unique Argentium Flying Unicorn Trade Mark
- Patented Argentium Silver
- Worldwide shipping
- 30 Days Return Policy
And that's why we use Argentium Sterling Silver in the creation of this ring.
What is Argentium Sterling Silver? Argentium Sterling Silver is Sterling Silver on steroids!
- Tarnish resistance so that you no longer need to feel embarrassed by a lustrous gift that turned black.
- Dent and scratch resistance - traditional Sterling Silver is softer and vulnerable to scratch marks. This ring will retain its lustre, beauty and elegance without the constant need to polish it.
- Argentium Sterling Silver is 96% silver - people are surprised to learn that traditional Sterling Silver is only 92.5% silver. Your promise is made in absolute sincerity and purity of intention. Here is the only ring to reflect and symbolise it.
- Hypoallergenic - strictly no nickel used in its manufacture. We have stories of adults and children who were allergic just in the mere presence of silver who wear our creations safely.
- Whiter and more lustrous - Argentium Sterling Silver has the gloriously lustrous and pure white appearance of platinum.
- Absolutely no plating - This is very important to know. When manufactures claim that their silver is solid silver, ask them if its plated. If it's traditional Sterling Silver, it most definitely is. That is because silver develops fire scarring during its manufacture. Argentium is unique because it does not scar.
- Silver from certified recycled source. Additionally, because Argentium does not scar during manufacture, we do not need to use environmentally hazardous acids and chemicals to remove fire scarring.
- Lifetime Guarantee - we are confident of the quality of our products and if damaged under normal use (please refer to care booklet provided), we provide a full-refund.
Does this all sound two good to be true? Then listen to the promise of the Queen!
A Queen and two mythical creatures accompany this promise ring, guaranteeing our promise to you. The ring carries three hallmarks, certifying its purity and quality: the image of a leopard which is the Sterling Silver Hallmark for the London Assay Office; the rare and famous Britannia hallmark: Britannia sitting on a throne, certifying that the ring contains 96% silver; and the unique Argentium Winged Unicorn Trademark,
So, on that wonderful day when you place this beautiful ring on your beloved's finger, they will immediately see its beauty and elegance.
They will immediately sense and feel the beauty, assurance and quality.
The will proudly carry on their body an unforgettable, pure symbol of your love and promise to them, and they will never feel the need to remove it.
If you receive the ring and feel it is not as beautiful as described, please return it to us within thirty days for a no questions asked immediate full-refund (refund does not include postage charges).
We don't generally sell to the public. These rings are usually sold directly to shops, but we have set aside a limited quantity for private retail buyers. Please order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
There is one more thing: if you buy this ring today, we are delighted to offer you a 15% discount code: DIS15%. Don't delay because I can't promise this offer will be here tomorrow.
Choose your size above.